Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

08 November 2008

Proud Of Elisha and Sam....

Elisha! Sam!.....

Both of you have been in my life ever since 1989 then 1992.... we have been in thick and thin... fun times and sad time.... we have hit, punch, slap,throw things at each other when we were mad at each other.... shouted bad words and words that would hurt each other feelings......

We have learn a lot of things from each other.... I learn new jokes from both of you..... love the jokes you guys make... my friends here always laugh till their tears flow when I tell them the jokes or stories about the times we spend together....

Remember the stupid, fun and advantures things that we did when we were in primary school.... how the three of us.... would jump into the monsoon drain to catch fish..... we would climb hills and roll off it.... the fire you and sam would make at the back of the house.... and how sad we were when one of big john's puppy was knock down by a car.... how we carried itom and fa chai and a few more dogs' body to buried at the garden...... How we would look for worms in daddy's garden to go fishing...

Elisha and Sam remember how afraid you both were when the malay girl I was fighting with threated to throw a brick at me... and how you guys beg me to walk away and I just stood there to challenge the girl to throw the brick...... and how I threw sand into the headmaster daughter's eyes because she blame both of you for things you all didn't do..... and how both of you bullied me by not including me in your games because I'm a girl......

Elisha remember the nites we would use daddy laptop to online..we would search for funny stuff..... we terdownload a mabuk man drawing his friend's face with marker... and how we laugh.... oh ya... and how the three of us gang up to bull Abi and Iching....

Sam.. the nite and sometimes day where we would bake cookies together... most of the time... I spoil the recipes.... remember the pie I made... hahha... sit on the table 1 week cause nobody want to eat....hehhe..still the cookies and cakes you bake are the best at home... Elisha (chef gila) ... the recipe you would make with anything you could find at home.... miss your cooking... moi(chef diva) only good at rebus - rebus stuff......

Elisha! I'm so happy today to know that you won the weight lifting competition you entered... so glad your hard work paided off... 205kg... is not easy to lift man.... so proud of you... so proud to have brothers like you and sam...... the time we sometimes jam together... Elisha playing guitar...Sam on the organ and I would sing....hahaha......

Sam you too... all the best in your exam...study hard be the best music teacher in malaysia..... have a good journey back home one the 15th....

Always love both of you...

Missing my brothers and the adventures we had....

Anna aka Bell Bell









No comments: