Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

06 November 2008

My soul finds rest and comfort in Christ my Lord....

Still

Words and Music by Reuben Morgan



Hide me now

Under your wings

Cover me within your mighty hand



When the oceans rise and thunders roar

I will soar with you above the storm

Father you are king over the flood

I will be still and know you are God



Find rest my soul

In Christ alone

Know his power

In quietness and trust



Beautiful song right....? I had a nasty evening today. Stress from study... exam tomorrow.... knowing that someone that I put my effort and strenght in our friendship, I 'm trying to love the person as they are and to care for them... but to find out that they would criticised.... really hurt my heart.... I was afraid of tomorrow's exam... sad of the news I heard....



Just as I was about to switch off my laptop... I had just log out from my blog account.... when someone started playing the piano... after the a few key was played.... the song touch my heart... a voice just said...evrything will be ok... find peace and rest under my wings... everything will be ok.... I'm sure that is God's voice..... I'm not sure who is the guy playing the piano.... but I know that the song played was a way God was speaking to me.......



After hear that song..... peace and assurance just feel my heart... I feel peace....and relax...
Thank you God... for your faithfulness..... for always being there for me during my lonely and down days....

God is on my side....

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: