Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

03 November 2008

Th3 nit3 b4 3xam......

Well... here I am... sitting in front of my green laptop... looking into the screen as I pushed each buttons on the keyboard to explain and tell the world what I have been doing the night b4 my finals starts.....

The time now is 11:56pm..... Time to bed... my head says.....but my mind says....that I must post up what happen tonight..... I'm so charge up by the things that I went through today... a part of me was kinda emo.... real emo man...trust me.... but thank God the happier part managed to hide all the emo part away.....

Anyway.... I just wanna say that I had a blast... celebrating Maggi boy's birthday... this is the first time that I did a saboo not on the birthday boy but on his car... hahaha... it was so exciting....
Ahyoo.... you should see the look on our face when we realised that Li Chin did not managed to get the back sit.... we were trying to duck out of his sight... so funny... hahah... we managed to get a sit outside... had a drink......

Then we plan for our entrance..... Tian Zhong Weng was choosen to deliver the birthday cake..... so cute to see her blush like a ripe red tomato..... shy.... shy....

Williem was suprise to see us... I think... cause his roomate did drop a few hints b4 he leave.... and YES we managed to made him pull all the candles from his cake... should have put 21 small candles on the cake..then more fun.....hehhe.....

We ate the cake... ate our dinner.... then we went to 7/11 to buy egg...eggs? Yes eggs.... then off to the car park to look at the new decorated car..... it was nice.... at least that was what I think.... At first we wanted to pour soap powder on the car roof top...and hope that it will rain and bubbles will flow down the roof top... cool izzit... but was afraid that it would damage the colour of the car.........

By the way.... thanks williem for switching on my fav song during the ride back.... in fact... how did you know that I like that song...?........
Look like mission GAP Williem was a blast in the celebration too.....

While I was at Jaya One celebrating Liam Liam's birthday...... at mid valley my roomate fish is doing mission GAP Joee on behalf of me..... she managed to get a pretty purple (on of my fav colour) bracelet for our roomate........ we gave it to her when I came back... she liked it...der of course we know....that is why we brought it for her.......

So that was how I spend my night b4 exam...... all the best to everyone sitting for their exams from 3 to 23 Nov...God Bless....Happy Birthday... Williem....

Jingle jangle jungle.. (mixed feelings)......

Anna aka Bell Bell......

No comments: