Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

16 November 2008

A day out with Alan...

Today started with a different ring tone to wake me up.... I was planning to wake at 11(chuckels) but my mom called me at 9.00 for her weekly sunday calls.... after talking to her for 15 minutes... I went for breakfast then up to my bed... watched ghost whisperer and fell asleep again and woke up at 12.00...took my bath...had lunch.... then off to MC to start my weekly kai kai..this week with Alan....

I was just in time for the bus when I arrived.... (cool right? no need to wait for the bus!). We went to Low Yat... Alan wanted to buy an MP3.... we went to looked around for a while...after the 1st round... we looked more... after identifying a few Mp3 and comparing them.... we went to look for the MP3 that Alan wanted....

But..(jeng jeng jeng).... we couldn't find the shop. So we walked around the 3rd floor, round and round and round after I think the 4th round we managed to find it... it was located just at the enterance of a corner..and we pass that corner twice...(swat).....Alan got the MP3 he wanted... then off we go for dinner..(ya it was a little early....ok ok...super early to have dinner)....

I didn't know what to eat...so I asked Alan to decide (like always he also dun know...muahahah)we went to the food court... and guess what..mee sua...so... off we went to the shop... yummy mee sua.... Thanks to Alan... he treat me for dinner...we had...let me see...Hmmm...

A bowl of mee sua each
A plate of chicken floss egg crepe
Crispy XXL fried chicken

I was super full....very full.....

After dinner we went back..... on my way back to college...just about to reach college...Low and Be Hold... here comes my roomate, cousin, and a few junior..... they said " Let's go KFC...." I was like....but I just ate...super full.... and I just walked for Intan gate leh...... oklah...I go with you all but no eating.....so I walk with them to Intan gate again.... spent time with them...order a drink and cheesey wedges.....then walk back with them....and that is my day......THE END

SUPER FULL......

Anna aka Bell Bell....

Ps. Thanks for dinner again Alan....

No comments: