Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

01 November 2008

Studying.....

The clock now shows 1:27 am; and I have just finish doing the first set of pass year question on the subject critical thinking. Two more sets to go....

The place that I'm doing my study is also fill by other friends that are also putting their head and nose deep into their books and notes, once in a while looking up or starts singing or talking or watching movies to shake sleepness from their eyes.

I should be sleeping now, I have no one to blame. My study schedule this semester are not organize properly.... I lacked discplined this semester...but I'm glad that I'm able to finish my critical reading on time which is tonight. (I set the target today while waiting for taxi at station U).

Will be starting Psikologi Pendidikan tomorrow.... need to open a new folder in my brain..... which is lacking every now and then (I lost my room key again... it is like the third of fourth time this sem) Sien.......

Need to go back to my books again. Bye..... rest time over liao...Sleepy......ZzzzZZzzzzzZZzzzz!

Yawning....,

Anna aka Bell Bell.....

No comments: