Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

26 November 2008

Asia Conference Report....

I'm so glad that I attended Asia Conference(AC). It was really an experience that has really renew my mind about God.

AC really proof to me that the God I serve is a living God that is full of love, joy, power, compassion, blessing and etc...

I don't really know how to put my whole experience in words.. but anyway I had a great blast a week at Singapore. It was worth lining up for hours.... Looking forward to AC 2010.

I encourge all of you out there to come join us for the next AC. You will be bless.






Singapore streets...look at the trees... you can just see trees on every side of the street...so green and refreshing...




Some SS pictures that me and Jess managed to take between lines and in the bus....




The food.... the place and the tag...

Look at the people in the hall and those in line....

My bed...so like the colour...it matches my shirt...heheh....

Love,

Anna

No comments: