Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

30 November 2008

At last the activities begin......

Today after church, the youths and I went to Reuben's house to celebrated Roland's Birthday... managed to catch up with a few friends during the party... had fun there....



During the birthday, I received a call from my mum. She asked me to help her out at the shop. So after the birthday party, I went to the shop....and like always.... Financial Park always look like this....


It is a wonder than my mum still managed to earn $$ to send me to University... Thank You God!

Should be fishing tonight.. but postponded to next week......hopefully we get a lot of sotong....heheh.....

Glad to have things to do at last,

Bell Bell (very long no use this nick liao)

No comments: