Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

04 November 2008

First paper....

Claim, objective
Claim, subjective
What is a subjective claim?
Give examples of a subjective claim?
Arguments, sound, unsound, valid, invalid, truth, false, post hoc, slippery slope.....

All the things mentioned above my friends are questions and terms used/asked in the paper PBET2106 that I have just sat just know....

Phew....am I glad that the paper is over..... ya..ya... same like most of my coursemates....I was lost when I read the first question..... I was wondering.... what is subjective/objective claims, persuasive definite? never heard of all this terms.... my mind went bongus..... but nevermind just continue...will come back later and slove this nut craker..... when I saw the subjective question..... I was like "habislah awak"........

But deep down in my heart...while I was doing the questions in my critical thinking paper... there is just a feeling of peace in me.... there is just an assurance a presence that is telling me that everything will be all right...I will pass this paper...... I was calm through out the exam.....

Coming out from the examination hall early was a good steps..since I'm not planning to change any of my answer... meet a new friend... her name is Emily.... nice girl with long curly pretty hair.... junior... spoke with her a bit... while waiting for the rest to appear from the forzen hall.....

At last, ms Natali/Anata/Anita/Li Chin/Smooth came out for the hall.... we then head to Pekan Buku shop a while then we makan at Wahid b4 heading back......

I know a lot of my friends think they did badly for this paper.... but I just wanna tell you all that eveything will be alright.... do no worry.... cheer up... we have four more battle to fight b4 the war is over... we may feel defeated but... then again that is what we feel... it is not real yet till the results are out....

BTW thanks Ung Ung for the messages this morning... made you wasted your $$ to message me pai sie...still need ppl to wake me up.... Thanks.....also to my buddy for reminding me to bring my matric card and exam slip....

Lucky to have been where I have been.....

Anna aka Bell Bell......

No comments: