Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

22 November 2008

Going through Asia Conference...

Greetings from Singapore...



Today is my 4th day at Singapore... Singapore is a nice country with many green trees around....

The reason I'm at singapore is to attend Asia Conference... I'm so glad that I choose to go Asia Conference and not australia.... man!...my mind is relly renew...I'm referesh by God's words and the ppl of God... I'm enjoying myself....



You all should see the line here....There are line everywhere...to take food.. to enter the hall..to go toilet..to buy food..and they are very very very very very longggg..... Yesterday I had to skip dinner to line up for the night session... and believe it or not... today I have been linning up since 12.00pm for the 6.30pm session and when i arrive at singapore expo there was already a long line ahead of me.... need to get into the hall... today speaker is benny hinn... powerful man of God...



The workshops were great.. I went for songwriting... hopefully I'm able to apply everything I learn here...It is just amazing to worship God together with all His ppl....



Gotta Go... the line will be going into the hall soon...



Love you all and miss you all to...muaks....



See ya soon...



Ready to impact the world...



Anna Louis... Cheers!



Ps... happy to share my experince with you all when I'm back to Malaysia.

No comments: