Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

04 November 2008

Bye Bye...Crushy

Crush ~ a strong feeling of love, that usually does not last very long....

Yup.... bye bye crush....

Tonight... b4 I go to sleep let me tell you a story about me....ME?... of course it is about me... this is my blog what.....

In the year 2001 I meet a boy........ I had a crush on him after knowing him for some time.... He looks good lah ( at least that was what I think....my taste...) good manners...(knows how to treat a lady)....humble....slow to anger.....and YES of course he is a Christian....

Well, last year..... I came to Um to study..... it was then I realised that in fact I'm not really in love with him... it is just a crush... In fact, after all this while I have been treating him only as a friend... I do miss him but...not him him but the activities that we participate together... well... like how you miss the times you had with your friends.....

Today.... I have been in an emo gear...for a while... not emo sad... but emo..mixture of happy...confused...burden....lost....excited...etc..weird right?.... Then after talking with Zhong Weng after coming back from Jaya One.... I decided to say Bye Bye to this crush... why continue to think of someone who I do not have feelings for.... yup..I might have wasted my time...so what at least I'm happy now..... clear mind....I'm stupid to let this matter cloud my mind....

So starting from tomorrow... I'm returning back to single... not physical (have been single since the day I was born...hahah)...but in heart... and mind..... keeping my options Wide wide open... enjoy my life with the people around me....... Thanks ZW for the advice......muaks...!

Jingle Dingle Bimble....

Anna Louis Tan Ling Ling.....

No comments: