Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

26 November 2008

Super long journey....home

After a long journey on bus from Singapore...then a night at my aunt house then another bus trip to lcct and 10 hours of waiting at lcct...I'm HOME AT LAST....YIPPY !!!!

My bro fetch me at the airport... and ya I'm home now....should be sleeping but cannot sleep...hahah.. maybe I missed my blog to much....

I slept for 1 hour in during the flight... I was woken up by the pilot's voice..... then I took the 3 sixty and read through the megazine.....

I was smiling to myself during the last 30 minutes on the flight....(No! I'm not going crazy) I remember what happen during my last flight back to KL.... I took my flight with my bro and you know what...he forgotten to switch his phone... it was a good thing the plane did not crash or went to the wrong destination...

Then as I was about to go to the washroom... I cancle that idea because I remember what Francis told me about a women who got her butt stuck to the toilet bowl because she flush the toilet bowl while she was sitting down on it..... It took me nearly 5 minutes to hide myself smiling by looking outside of the window...poor lady..hahaha.....


My sisters are busy now trying to get my attention... they have so much to tell me... Anna you want to play badminton? Can I tie your hair? You want to play ting ting? Wanna so swimming tomorrow? Can you do this? I can do this! You hand can do this? The sound of both my sisters shouting, TV sounds at the loudest volume, sound of the organ as they prctice their pieces, my bro guitar sound... etc... very fan...but listening to their voice tells me that I'm at home....

Great to be home....Cheers!...

Christmas Coming Soon! Yay!

Anna

No comments: