Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

05 November 2008

?????? WHY ??????

Forgiveness...?
Love....?
Care...?
Attention.....?

Do I need to forgive someone?... or do I need to seek forgiveness...?
Do I need to learn to love more...? or Am I the one who needs love....?
Do I need to be more caring to the people around me...? or do I need people to care about me....?
Do I need to pay attention to people around me...? or Am I seeking attention......?

Am I a burden?
Am I a sore eye?
Am I a HYPOCRITE?

Where is the Anna that always believes in herself?
Where is the Anna that is happy and satisfied with the things she has in life?
Where is the Anna that thinks positive?
Where is the Anna that does not care what people says about here?
Where is the bubbly, happy, joyful Anna?

Why do I bother what people says about me now....?
Why am I trying to compete with others and not myself now....?
Why do I care what people thinks about me now....?
Why am I not happy with my current self.....?

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?Why?Why?

WHY DO I BOTHER WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT ME?

Why?

Anna aka Bell Bell....

Ps: 1. Self - Confidents and positive thinking please return to me....
2. Arul you are right I should not ask you to tell me the things I do need to hear... should have wait....
3. I will still love, care, and look out for you no matter what you did, say, criticised........
4.Same apply to the rest of my friends......
5. May be I deserved it... I myself am bad myself.....who is prefect....?

No comments: