Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

27 November 2008

What to do? I know what....

Great...
I have enough rest lioa...
Slept at 11.00++ last night...
My bro watch movies till 5 am on my laptop..(looks like my laptop will not be resting)lol...

Things to do....
1. Clean the stove..
2. Wash the clothes, daily
3. Sweep the floor, daily
4. Cook lunch, if nobody wanna cook
5. Cook dinner, if not giving tuition
6. Do tuition, monday till thursday night
7. Go swimming at the beach at least twice during the holidays
8. Go breakfast with mum at least 10 times during the holidays
9. Help out at the shop when I'm free or to avoid doing the chores at home (wahhaha)
10. Learn a new piece of song on the piano.
11. Do something new....dun know what yet..
12. Decorate the christmas tree....
13. Go lepak with somebody.....
14. Go Bank Rakyat to apply for loan...hahah ($$$ come! come! come!)
15. Do something stupid with my sister and brothers.....throw a party...picnic...bbq...camping..etc
16. Take SS pictures.....
17. Capture a picture of a paracute trainee in the sky near my house...
18. Learn to dress up and to apply make up..(wait for the new Anna if I managed to learn the
skills...)
19. Update my blog daily...
20. Download movies...
21. Complete my settlers game....
22. Create a funny jokes...
23. Impact someone's life....
24. Enjoy moi's holiday....
23. Build my spiritual life (IMPORTANT).....
25. And do many many more things that I can't think of now.....wohoo.....

Anna...

No comments: