Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

11 November 2008

Hey there.....

Well... I think it is time to update this little blog of mine.... Missed 1 day... which was yesterday... dun know why I just do not feel that I should blog yesterday's event... what I did.... where I go... maybe I feel as if posting things I am going through is just like a daily report.....what do you all think?

Tonight.... I went to Yesterday.... had shark finn noodles... nice... sadly I didn't pour enough vineger... so the taste was not so that balance.... haiz... haiz.... sob...sob... but I had a nice dinner.... A big Thanks to Weiliem from fetching me up from 7.... thanks and for Alan for the satey....

I'm a bit drowzy...now.. sleepy too..... My voice has got from bad to a little bit more bad.... not sure if the honey is helping....... hopefully it will get well before thursday...leading praise and worship (need to be better than last time)( Kambateh! Anna you can do it!)

Tomorrow will be my last paper.... then I'm heading to Cheras to visit the pasar malam there.....
Hopefully..... just hopefully..... I also dun know what I'm hoping for.... can someone tell me....?

Going off track on feelings today......haiz....

Anna aka Bell Bell

No comments: