Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

16 November 2008

Rainbow....

Rainbow

It's not a secret,
its not a fairytale
Its not made up,
Jonah was in a whale
For three whole days,
1,2,3!

The greatest treasure,
the Word God's people wrote
It's in the Bible,
where Noah built a boat
And it rained and rained

[Chorus:]
The rainbows in the sky to show
God's promises are true
The rainbows in the sky to show
the world He's the only way
for your everyday


I never knew that it would be such a great experience helping out during emerge junior. Yes. It is tiring, but some how I was still refresh with God's presence during the conference for the children. Funny to think that God could touch your heart anytime in your life.

The song is called rainbow... it is one of the songs sang during emerge jr. the two lines bold are the words that reminded me that the God I serve is a God who keeps His word and will never fail me.

The two lines really touch my heart... as I was always looking for the promises that God has mention in the bible and I would always wonder if all the promises were true or has God forgotten about me.

So when I heard the two line being sang out I was just sure that God will keep all the promises that he has promise me.

I really had fun at emerge jr. I love the painting workshop (heheh...new info..I love drawing...I know I draw badly). It was fun to see the little children unleashing their creativity and ideas to create their master piece... there was a boy who redo his work 6 times till the teacher need to bring him to another section of the workshop so that he would not redo his work...hehehe...

Most of the time I was at the cafe helping to prepare the food... good thing I didn't spoil any of the food like what I always do at home....hehehe...

Anyway I had fun, it is tiring...trust me... but if given the chance again... yes! I will still choose to help out....

Eyes poping out....eye bags getting bigger.....

Anna Louis

No comments: