Welcome Bобре дошли Benvingut 欢迎 Dobro došli Vítejte Velkommen ברוך הבא Welkom Maligayang pagdating Tervetuloa Bienvenue

You Are Visitor Number.....

Translate

17 November 2008

Quietness.....

Most of my friends has return home......
So quiet....
No one to talk to....
The only sound is from my laptop speaker shouting out hillsongs songs....

Can't wait for 5.30 to arrive...
To go to C3 concert.. I need noise...
I'm a noisy person...
Sometimes I like quietness..but this is too quiet....

Maybe I should do some yoga in this peaceful situation..hahah....
In the middle of the semester...I didn't want to go back home...
Maybe because everyone is going back so..I ALSO WANNA GO Back.....
Dun know what is waiting for me at home...

Susan, Alex, Sam, Elisha, Abigail, Rechel, Jenny... I missed you all....
Let's go BBQing at the beach...
Fishing at night...
Lepak at sea sport....

I know I will be busy when I get back home...
Why? because I will be giving tuition to 4 students....
Poor children...
I promise I will be a good teacher....Muahahahha.....

Christmas...CHRISTMAS....
Caroling...Fa la...la..la..la...la..la..la...laaaaa
Will be decorating the tree at home...
Sam! I wanna do butter cookies again...

Can't wait to go home...and getting crazy...cause it is too quiet...

Anna aka Bell Bell

Jingle Bell Jingle Bell...Jingle all the way.....Ho..Ho..Ho...

No comments: